NOTICE TO ALL VISITORS
Our focus is on helping to keep our employees healthy.
If you are feeling unwell, please do not visit employees at this office.
Feeling unwell includes, but is not limited to, respiratory issues (cough, running nose, fever, shortness of breath).
Please do not enter if you have recently traveled to China, Iran, North Korea, or Italy.
You will need to postpone your visit until after 14 days from travel to reduce the risk of spreading an infection to our staff. Contact the person you wish to visit for further direction and additional information. We have virtual meeting tools available to staff. You may be able to arrange for remote participation.
If you do enter our office, please follow these hygiene protocols for your safety and ours:
- Wash hands with soap and water before and after entering.
- Hand sanitizer is available at our reception desk and throughout our office spaces.
- If you cough or sneeze, use a tissue or into your bent elbow and wash or sanitize your hands immediately afterward.
- No shaking of hands, hugging or touching.
- All visitors must sign in and out.
Thanks for helping to keep us all healthy and safe.
GET YOUR VEHICLE READY FOR SPRING!
DON’T WAIT, MAINTENANCE INSPECTION INCLUDES:
- OIL & FILTER CHANGE
- FLUID CONDITIONS
- COOLANT STRENGTH
- BATTERY & ELECTRICAL CHECK
AIR FILTER INSPECTION
TIRE ROTATION & BRAKE INSPECTION
WHEEL BEARING INSPECTION
SUSPENSION & TIE-ROD INSPECTION
TIRE PRESSURE & WEAR REPORT
TRAILER PLUG CHECK
WINDSHIELD/WINDSHIELD-WIPER/POWER WINDOW INSPECTION
DASH WARNING LIGHT REPORT
SERVICE RECOMMENDATION LIST
*GET THIS $179.00 SERVICE FOR ONLY $79.95 PLUS TAXES
MOST CARS WITH CONVENTIONAL OIL. SYNTHETIC EXTRA.